AmazonFresh - Readypak salad careless sanitation and consumers' health

Additional Fees

I was a big fan of readypak salad for years and today while I was having 90% of salad, I found unidentifed insect with wings look like a fly inside container. I've never had this kind of disgusting issue during a meal and don't know what to act.

But, clearly, this company only takes care of sales and marketing not sanitary issue. I ordered 3 of them from Amazon Fresh and I will report Amazon tomorrow morning! I just still can't believe this sickness! No one pays for gross bug with a salad.

Since salad is uncooked food, I'm just starting to worry about a health issue! I also just got other consumer with same sanitary issue. It's very doubtful for this readypak company doesn't really care about health issue,sanitation, quality food! I will return other unopened salads I bought!

Still feeling gross and sick! Are they really making fresh in a clean environment?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ready Pac Salad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Unclean and careless food quality, Ongoing sanitary issue, Gross insect in a salad, Filthy readypac facility welcoming insect.